Jogobu Digital Archive System
For material that is damaged or deteriorating, digitization offers an opportunity to provide replacement copies of a quality as well...
- Product Code: JDASv1.2
- Availability: 10
For material that is damaged or deteriorating, digitization offers an opportunity to provide replacement copies of a quality as well as those generated through preservation. For rare or fragile material, such copies can be used both to reduce handling and increase access.
Once the scanning is completed, the files can be easily retrieved at the click of a button. There is NO need to search and find out an old document from the heap of documents. It is quick, easy and reliable.
Once the data is digitized, it can be easily duplicated at the click of a button. The duplicated copies will be of the same quality as the original one and sometimes even better!
- 90% of corporate memory exists on paper.
- Out of pages that get handled in the office, 90% are merely shuffled.
- The average document gets copied 19 times.
- As per an estimate, companies spend $20 in labour to file a document. $120 in labour to find a misfiled document, and $220 in labour to reproduce a lost document.
- 7.5% of all documents get lost, 3% of the remainder get misfiled.
- Professionals spend 5-15% of their time reading information but 50% looking for it.