Designed for laboratories with a high sample throughput, TheOx electric fusion instrument allows you to process up to six samples simultaneously. It prepares glass disks for XRF analysis as well as borate and peroxide solutions for ICP, AA and wet chemistry analysis.
- Cement, lime, limestone, carbonates, ceramics, clay, glass, slags, refractories
- Mining and geological samples, hematite, magnetite, silica, silicates, clay, ores
- Steel, pure metals, noble metals, ferroalloys, non-ferrous alloys, silicon carbide
- Sulfides, fluorides
- Bauxites, alumina
- Chromite, cobaltite, dolomite, ilmenite, rutile, molybdenite
- Auto catalysts, zeolites, polymers, pigments, synthetic rubbers
- Potash, phosphate, fertilizers
- Organic samples, coal, ashes, petroleum
- Rare earth elements
- Pharmaceutical, environmental and cosmetic samples
TheOx instrument augment productivity in the laboratory. It is very powerful and increases the fusion temperature rapidly, thus allowing shorter fusion cycles and an increased sample throughput. This instrument can perform from 24 to 30 fusions per hour.
As its name suggests, it is a tough and durable instrument designed to withstand heavy workloads and harsh working environments. It is equipped with powerful and long-lasting heating elements and it has industrial grade motors and electronic system.
Using TheOx fusion instrument guarantees great analytical performances by ensuring repeatability and accuracy of results as well as superior homogenization of the melt.
Other Benefits of Using TheOx Fusion Instrument:
- Easy and safe to use by the operator
- Low cost of ownership